- Single and multi-storey residential dwellings of precast concrete, masonry, masonry-veneer and lightweight framings.
- Raft footings, strip footings, piers, pads, piles and slab-on-ground.
- Basements and retaining walls.
- Extensions and alterations of existing residences.
Commercial & Institutional
- New works and additions to offices, schools, shopping centres, restaurants, emergency services facilities and other premises.
- Alterations and refurbishment of buildings to provide additional access, storage, work and display areas.
- Structural systems employed include insitu and precast reinforced concrete, steel (hot-rolled, cold-formed), composite sections, masonry, aluminium and timber.
- Greenfield design, additions, alterations and refurbishment of warehouses and manufacturing and processing plants.
- Civil and structural support for mechanical and chemical processing projects in the oil, gas, water and other resource sectors.
- Process equipment skids, pipe and equipment supports, anchor blocks, footings and pedestals.
- Platforms for operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Engineering surveys for contouring, earthworks and water catchment analyses.
- Design and documentation of stormwater, sumps, pits, grease arresters and pump specifications.
- Hardstand areas, rigid and flexible pavement designs for incorporation as carparks, loading/unloading bays for trucks, shipping containers and aircraft areas.
- Miscellaneous works of earthworks, retaining walls, culverts, fences, precast concrete pavements and footings.
Investigative & Forensic Engineering
- Investigation and technical/expert reports on various structural matters arising from design, impact, storm, fire and water damage for insurance companies, solicitors, local governments and developers.
- Reinstatement of fire, storm, impact and water damaged structures.
- Inspection and analyses of existing structural works and recommendations of remedial works.
- Dilapidation surveys and reports.
Temporary & Miscellaneous Works
- Design, documentation, inspection and certification of temporary structures for various events such as Clipsal 500, Indy car and Bathurst 1000 races, sports, concerts, high rise renovations, repairs and the like.
- Design and documentation of various miscellaneous works eg utility poles, flag and banner poles, facades, signages, boat jinkers, and the like.
- Structural design and drawing review of other consultants work forming part of the private certification process.