NRAH Shelter Structures
- Courtyard shelter structures and miscellaneous works for the New Royal Adelaide Hospital.
- Steel framed shelters with sheet cladding and/or wires for support of vegetation and concrete pad footings.
- Designed to survive post-disaster loads as per end client request.
- Structural documentation in accordance with the following Australian Standards:
- AS/NZS 1170.0:2002 'Structural design actions - General principles'
- AS/NZS 1170.2:2011 'Structural design actions - Wind actions'
- AS 1170.4:2007 'Structural design actions - Earthquake actions in Australia'
- AS 3600:2009 'Concrete structures'
- AS 4100:1998 'Steel structures'
Photographs courtesy of Spark Furniture.